Family Fall Festival Minutes September 22, 2016
4 People were present
1. Pastor Chuck Vanorsdale opened in Prayer.
2. The Objective of the Family Fall Festival will be to promote Christian values through Fun, Food, Family & Fellowship.
3. The Event date was set for Saturday October 29th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm at Dewees Park. A rain date was set for Sunday October 30th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm at Dewees Park.
4. We discussed how to get additional Churches and individuals involved to make this a Community wide success.
5. Kathy O’Reilly presented a Financial report showing we have $82.61 and 20 ea. Chick-fil-A, kid’s meal cards left over from Easter. Pastor Chuck stated he has an envelope with money left over from last year’s Festival to add.
6. Target number to attend was set at 150.
7. Pastor Chuck said he still has the games and can use again, need volunteers.
8. The following items were discussed:
a. Hot Dogs Dale & Douglas Gibson
b. Chips Lyn Seaward
c. Tea , cups & napkins Chick-fil-A (Karen Burch)
d. Nachos & cheese Pastor Chuck Vanorsdale
e. Bottled Water
f. Cake Walk bake goods Area Churches
g. Hot Dog buns Amanda & Steve Bathrick
h. Grocery Bags for prizes
i. Goodie Bags
Kathy will pick up with money donated
l. Bounce House Pastor Chuck is looking
m. Face Painting Mary
n. P.A. System Pastor Chuck
o. Drawing Prizes
Need tickets to be pulled during event. Adult & Child. Need Prizes donated (gift cards, t shirts, etc.) p. Publicity Put out Flyers, post to Facebook page & Social media, papers. a. Flyer & Donation Letter attached
New Schedule for meetings: 10/6/16, 10/11/16, 10/18/16, 10/20/16, 10/25/16, 10/27/16.
The next meeting was set for Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 6:30 pm, VIA Hall.